A rain garden is a unique, beautiful landscape feature designed to capture and use rain and snowmelt.
You don’t have to be an engineer to make a rain garden, and the numerous economic and environmental benefits will last for years!
- beautiful landscape feature
- provide habitat for plants and wildlife such as hummingbirds and butterflies
- reduce flooding and water damage
- absorb more water than traditional lawns
- recharge ground water
- remove pollutants from storm water
Free Rain Garden Guide
Download our rain garden guide or fill out the form below, and we will mail one to you:
Want More Information?
Visit our rain garden page with video, how to, costs, and pictures…
Join our RiverWeb email list to keep up-to-date on upcoming events, volunteer opportunities, action alerts, and important river conservation news.